- Self-serve training videos on using SIS 2.0 can be found below.
- We offer advanced in-depth training sessions via the WesTrac Institute, please fill out this enquiry form to request more information on this course.
If you already access SIS WEB then there is no change to your login details, you can access and start using the all-new SIS 2.0 now.
Click below to download the SIS 2.0 Quick Start Reference Guide.
How to get started on Parts.Cat.Com
We've pulled together training materials to walk you through the process of registering a new account on Parts.Cat.Com (PCC). You'll need an account on PCC to access SIS 2.0
Parts Repair and Service Tabs
Search Results Sorting and Filtering
Systems and Components Context Modal
Systems and Components Context Modal Example
What are the benefits of SIS 2.0?
One-click access to planned maintenance and service options.
Any device, anytime, anywhere.
- No plugins required
- View on any modern browser or device
- Simple, intuitive and efficient global search
- Fast, seamless navigation between parts and service
- Instant pricing and availability
- Pre-populated drop-down menu selections