The value-priced alternative
Cat Classic™ Parts are lower-cost, genuine Cat parts that provide acceptable service life for older Cat equipment and minimise the risk associated with non-genuine parts. The product line currently consists of over 1,300 parts for more than 50 older Cat machine models and growing.
The Classic line contain parts that generally have a greater impact on your repair costs. These include:
Cat Classic Parts minimise the risk associated with non-genuine parts in the following ways:
- Backed by the standard Caterpillar warranty.
- Superior quality/performance compared with aftermarket parts.
- Approved by Cat engineers.
- Manufactured by Cat approved suppliers.
- Quality checks performed by Cat part stock facilities to ensure Cat standards are met.
- Supported by Cat Dealers with their vast knowledge of Caterpillar products.
|Track Type Tractors
|D4C / D
||120 / 120B
||955H / K / L
||215 / 215B
|D5 / D5B
||112 / 112E / F
||977H / K / L
||225 / 225B
||966B / C
|D6C / D
||12E / F
||951B / C
|D7F / G
||14D / E
|D8H / K
||140 / 140B
|D9G / H
Undercarriage Components (link assemblies / track shoes / hardware)
- Pin and bushing groups
- Rollers / idlers / sprocket segment groups
- Guards / recoil mechanism parts
Drivetrain parts (transmission, torque converters, differentials)
- Gears / shafts / pinions
- Housings / drums / hubs / carriers
- Torque converter kits (turbine, impeller, stator)
- Steering clutch kits (drum, plates, discs, springs)
D330 / D333 / 3304 / 3306 Precombustion (PC) engine parts
- Cylinder heads
- Pre-combustion chambers
- Valve Kits (int/exh valves, springs, retainers, rotocoil, oil shield)
- Connecting rods
- Fuel transfer pumps
- Fuel lines
Motor grader specific parts
- Tandem drive parts
- Axle / steering parts
- Center shift parts
Other parts coverage
- Track-type tractor equalizer bars
- Hydraulic excavator swing gears
- Pump drive parts
- Hydraulic gear pumps