EASTER SOCIAL COMPETITION 2022
1. Capitalised terms (also highlighted in bold) are defined throughout these Terms and Conditions including in Schedule 1 Key Terms. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions).
2. WesTrac Pty Ltd ABN 63 009 342 572 (WesTrac) is the competition promoter. Only the Entrants specified in Schedule 1 may enter.
3. An Entry is defined in Schedule 1 and can be submitted within the specified Entry Period. There is a limit of one Entry per person.
4. During the Entry Period, Entrants can enter via the entry method specified in Schedule 1 (Entry Method). WesTrac will also publish links to the Entry Method via Relevant Platforms. All entries must adhere to the instructions provided via the Entry Method and on each Relevant Platform.
5. All Entries will be screened by the WesTrac marketing team to ensure eligibility.
6. All Entrants acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions must be adhered to. Any Entrant found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from the promotion.
7. At the end of the Entry Period, ONE major winner will be announced via the Announcement detailed in Schedule 1, and a direct message will be sent to the account used to submit the Entry. To receive their prize, the Winner must contact WesTrac via the Claim Method during the Claim Period. After this period, WesTrac has the right to select another winner. WesTrac will arrange delivery of the Prize to the Winner within the Prize Collection Period.
8. Entries will be assessed by WesTrac, or an agent for WesTrac. This is a game of skill. The winner will be the first person to correctly guess the amount of eggs in the cooler. If nobody correctly guesses the amount of eggs, the winner will be the closest entry that came in first. The Entry that WesTrac or their agent, in their absolute discretion, determines is the accurate guess, or the closest to that number, will be declared the Winner. Following the assessment of Entries, the decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to the determination of the Winners.
9. Prize/s: the Winner will win the Prize set out in Schedule 1.
10. Entrants acknowledge and provide permission, by entering the competition and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, that their name and suburb of residence may be published on social media and used for future promotions and marketing activities in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a company name is drawn the company will be the nominated Winner and not the individual.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or store credit.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, WesTrac (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or property damage which may be suffered or sustained by Entrants or any third party when using the prizes listed in clause 9.
14. By entering and participating, Entrants agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify WesTrac, Relevant Platforms and Caterpillar from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to: a. Entrants’ participation in the promotion; or b. Entrants’ participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)).
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of WesTrac, WesTrac reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: a. disqualify any Entrants; and/or b. modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Relevant Platforms, Caterpillar, manufacturers or distributors of the Prizes or any third party. The Entrant provides their Entry and personal information to WesTrac and not to Caterpillar or any other entity (unless the terms and conditions of the Relevant Platform used by the Entrant provide otherwise). WesTrac will only use the personal information provided for the purposes stated in these Terms and Conditions.
17. To contact someone about this promotion please email email@example.com
18. Goods and services are supplied by WesTrac Pty Ltd on its standard terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods and Services by WesTrac (excluding Rentals)v17) available on request from any WesTrac branch or online. This promotion is subject to change without notice. Any promotional pictures are used for illustration purposes only.
Schedule 1 Key Terms
Promotional post on Relevant Platforms on 6 April 2022
10am (AEST) 6 April 2022 to 12pm (AEST) 15 April 2022
Claim Method Contact
WesTrac via direct message on a Relevant Platform or as advised in a reply comment on the post
From close of the Entry Period until 5pm on 22 April 2022
Entrants (each an Entrant)
Residents of Australia who are OVER the age of 18 who hold a social media account.
Entry and Method
When an Entrant: a. replies to the announcement promotional post on a Relevant Platform from 6 April 2022; b. replies with a number (their guess related to how many eggs are hidden in the cooler); c. replies during the entry period; and d. follows all other instructions contained in promotional post.
- 25 Litre Yellow Cat Cooler (RRP: $399.99)
Prize Collection/Delivery Period
From close of the Claim Period, or as soon as the winner responds, until 5pm (AEST) 29 April 2022
Relevant Platforms (each a Relevant Platform)
Facebook and Instagram